The professionals at a911cleanup.com can rescue you from the time consuming and exhausting cleaning that is waiting for you.
Don't delay the cleanup process because the longer the water stays there, the more water vapor gets into the air. This will penitrate your walls, ceilings, clothing, just about everything and leaves everything smelling musty. Then comes the mold.
Don't wait another second. Call us right away and stay away from the mold.
Mold can NOT be cleaned with bleach alone. It will return because of the molecular structure of bleach which cannot penetrate the smallest cracks where mold spores hide. Professional strength mold cleaner must be used to clean mold.
Not sure if you have mold? You can call us to test, or buy a mold test kit from homedepot.com, lowes.com or amazon.com.